Morin Desalu (Mrs.)
BA (Hons.), MBA, ACII, FCIB, AIIN (Managing Director Risk Watch)
Morin has nearly 30 years’ work experience of specialist Insurance Markets including four formative years spent in Marine Insurance in the domestic market, five years spent as an Aircraft Placing Broker at Lloyd’s and in the London Companies Market, and nearly twenty years managing Risk Watch.
She has traveled extensively in Africa exploring new markets and for business development. She also plays other roles and hold positions as follows:
- Chairman, Risk Financing Options Ltd
- Director, Wellbeing Worldwide Ltd.
- Director, African Languages in Business Ltd.
- Trustee, Women In Management and Business (WIMBIZ)
- Trustee, Samaritan’s Wallet
- Member, Junior Achievement of Nigeria (JAN)
- Trustee, Enhancing Financial Innovation and Access (EFINA)
- Trustee, PINC Well Woman Foundation
- Trustee, The Outreach Foundation
- Deputy Chairperson, Nigeria 2025 Scenarios
- Gen. Sec. Old Girls’ Association, Reagan Memorial Baptist Girls’ Secondary School
Solomon Olu Ogunwole
HND, ACII, ACIIN, ACIB (Executive Director)
Olu Ogunwole, a graduate of Insurance from Lagos State Polytechnic. Associate member of the Chartered Insurance Institute of London and Nigeria. A Chartered Insurance Broker with more than thirty years work experience of the domestic insurance market with various Insurance Brokers. Olu has handled Total Nigeria Plc, Addax Petroleum Development Company Limited among others as a broker.
He has attended various trainings, seminar, and workshops on oil & gas and special risks. He is in charge of Technical Operations and ensures that the best insurance cover available is arranged for our clients. He is presently an Executive Director of Risk Watch Insurance Brokers Limited.